Wednesday 7 March 2018

cover letter examples for jobs


How do you write a good cover letter? - Here are some Tips:


  1. Address first respective person (interviewer). Set up at the top of employer's contact details.
  2. You have to explain source of the job vacancy you applying in opening of sentence in letter.
  3. Describe the title of the vacancy you applying..
  4. Explain why you are interested in this job. 
  5. How you are perfect candidate for this vacancy. Share your experience & qualifications in brief.
  6. Conclusion of this cover letter
  7. Provide on bottom of your contacts. 

Covering Letter Example - Format

cover letter examples for jobs
cover letter examples for jobs


Sample Cover Letter for Job.


April 4, 2008
MMS Travel Centre, Office Manager
PMS Travel Management,
201 Open Street
Australia.

Dear Mr. Steve:

I am applying for the position of auto travel counselor. I believe my training and experience would be a great asset to your company. I was born in New Zealand, lived in Australia and traveled with my parents through Europe and the Far East. My studies in hotel and restaurant management have given me the solid background needed for continued success.

My experience in the food service field and with customer service at ‘At Jimmy Food Hall inn’ has provided me with the skills to be a productive member of your organization. My customers have come to expect a high standard of service and the attention to detail which I provide.  

I have included a copy of my resume and look forward to meeting with you and learning more about the position, your objectives and how I can contribute to the success of PMS Travel management, Australia.  



Sincerely,



Mari Thomas
HB Local market, 
Opp. HH Tm Resident 2
Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts