Supply Chain Engineer (m/f)-PCL11954
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Emissions Control Technologies Europe Division is looking for a Supply Chain Engineer (m/f) to be based at its European headquarter in Augsburg.
The purpose of a supply chain engineer (m/f) is to take into account the PC&L opportunities and standards within the different departments to define the best industrial performance.
The main responsibilites of the position are:
- to support and coach the customer business unit to develop and integrate PC&L standards to define the best customer strategy
- to support and coach the purchasing department to develop and integrate PC&L standards to define the best commodity and transportation strategy
- to support & coach industrial strategy to integrate the PC&L standards and costs to define the best industrial strategy, e.g. consolidate next years customer volumes, trends, awarded programs and/or specific projects
- to coordinate between those departments, the various PC&L coordinators and the impacted plant PC&L, the implementation of new customer or supplier supply chain policy
- to organize workshops to define and propose solutions for existing problems within the supply chain
- to define procedures and processes for long supply chain specificity, e.g. define consignment strategy, support in case of phase out or engineering change request
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, ideally with focus on logistics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Logistic in Automotive industry, ideally at plant and division level - experience in Faurecia preferably
- Approx. 3 years experience in a program position- experience in Faurecia preferably
- Knowledge of global supply chain management
- Must be willing to travel
- Fluent in English plus fluent either in German, Czech, French or Spanish
- MS Office (strenght in Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Autonomous with strong drive, who works with data, priorites and deadlines
- Able to communicate, coordinate and motivate
JobPCL - Supply Chain Process
Primary Location : Germany-Bavaria
Job Type : Unlimited Term
Job Posting :Feb 27, 2012
You can Apply here